Private Tours are offered on a limited basis due to our company size and tour guide availability.
Private Group Tour Information
Please read the following information carefully prior to completing the Private Tour Group Request Form to the right.
- All logistical details shall be agreed upon prior to the event date by the private group tour organizer and Chow Down Charleston Food Tours. We must have at least TWO WEEKS of notice prior to any possible private event.
- Our private group tours are the same experience as our public tours, just in a private setting. This means that the 2.75-3 hour tour duration cannot be changed or shortened. All tours begin with a start time of 11AM.
- Our food tasting and historical walking tour provides a unique opportunity to explore the culture of Charleston while sampling a wide variety of delicious food. All food tastings are included in your ticket price.
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions and/or allergies of those in your group, provided this information is available prior to the event date. Please consider all members of your group prior to purchasing tickets.
- We run our private tour groups rain or shine.
Private Group Tour Pricing
- All private group tours are sold on a flat fee basis.
- Downtown’s Local Flavors Tour
- Up to 9 people = $675
- Upper King’s “Off the Map” Tour
- Up to 12 people = $850
- No refunds or exchanges are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Event purchased within 14 days of event date:
- Full payment by credit card is required to hold the date.
- Event purchased 15+ days from event date:
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to hold the date. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to the event date.
Still Have Questions?
How to get started
The first step in booking your private tour is to complete the Private Tour Group Request From to the right. A representative from Chow Down Charleston Food Tours will contact the group tour organizer within 1-2 business days of receiving this form.